Warm, friendly, and active family of 5 in Pelham, NY looking for a part time housekeeper to work in their home – 18 to 25 hours per week (two full days and one or two evenings) Dad works full time and mom – part time. They have 3 children, ages 10, 12, and 15 and two pets; a dog and a cat.
The ideal candidate for this position would someone who can help the family run their home. The best fit would be someone organized, motivated, and friendly, who would be cable of managing schedules and details. Candidate must also be able to drive (car can be provided) and have a clean driving record. Experience with older children is a huge plus!
The family is offering $25-$30 per hour, depending on experience.
Responsibilities the Part Time Nanny/Housekeeper in Pelham, NY
Qualifications of the Part Time Nanny/Housekeeper in Pelham, NY
- Wardrobe care: laundry, ironing, organizing closets
- Light housekeeping: making and changing beds, vacuuming, emptying dishwasher, and cleaning the kitchen
- Occasional furniture and silver care
- Errands and driving: grocery shopping, dropping off dry cleaning, occasionally driving children to activities
- Childcare assistance: serving snacks, helping children get organized, and reminding them of their schedules/activities
- Occasional meal prep if working evenings
- Assistance with pets
- Older children experience
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work later
- Ability to work independently
- Positive thinker
- Self starter
- High energy level