Family in Battery Park looking to hire a meticulous housekeeper to work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have extensive housekeeping experience and or professional training with a minimum of 4+ years' experience in a large home. A successful applicant will be able to maintain the cleanliness and maintenance needs of the home; pay attention to the details and can work “smart and not hard. Mom is a stay at home mom, Dad works long hours and expects perfection in the house. We need someone who can also help with the children when needed, with bed time, dinner and as the kids transition from one activity to the next.
Someone detailed orientated and experienced in housekeeping & childcare is essential. Our children are 2 and 4 years old. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Responsibilities of the Housekeeper Position in Battery Park, New York
Requirements of the Housekeeper Position in Battery Park, New York
- Housekeeping; Full Detailed Cleaning
- Laundry; Family laundry
- Meal preparation ; light cooking; cut and chop veggies and fruit salad to have on hand
- Organize; drawers and straighten closets; pantries; etc.
- Maintain stock of routine cleaning and household supplies
- Errands; Run errands including the grocery shopping, go to dry cleaners help bring in packages.
- Special projects : As required
- Monthly projects : Cleaning unused rooms on a less frequent basis
- Carrying out any other tasks that the employer may reasonably ask
- Professional Experienced
- Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail
- Work quickly without compromising quality
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
Compensation of the Housekeeper Position Battery Park New York