Nanny Housekeeper UWS, New York
Private family seeking to hire a Bilingual English/ Russian speaking Nanny Housekeeper to provide help in their home on the Upper Westside of New York. (Mom speaks Russian) The Ideal candidate will be loving, can follow daily tasks, able to multitask with a “get it done” attitude. A requirement of the job will be to take care of children, prep children’s meals, play with children with educational toys books and provide love and nurturing. Driving will be a requirement of the position
Children’s ages are 6, 1 and a newborn and family looking to employ 2 nannies and 1 housekeeper.
Responsibilities of the Nanny Housekeeper UWS, New York
Requirements of the Nanny Housekeeper UWS, New York
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
- Maintain communication between employer and parents
- Supervise the children’s activities at all times
- Dress the children
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime
- Bathe the children
- Change diapers
- Potty train the children
- Must strive to create a fun, safe, and supportive environment for the home, as well as nurturing and trusting relationships for the child
Compensation of the Nanny Housekeeper UWS New York
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Calm, Relaxed and has a positive attitude.
- Consistent Presence.
- Possible Flexibility with hours due to medical issues.
- Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
- Minimum 3+ years related experience working in a private home(s) with a similar background in private service
- Must be willing to work in an environment with pets
- Car Service Provided to bring child to activities