Private Family seeking to hire a Live Out Housekeeper/Nanny to work Wednesday-Sunday 9am to 7pm in their downtown Manhattan home. The ideal candidate will be someone that can maintain a clean home, work as a team player as the family has another full-time Housekeeper, Nanny and Driver on staff, keep up with the laundry and help manage the responsibilities daily of our children ages 8 (twins), 6 and 3. Pet friendly required as the family has a sweet Golden Retriever.
Family also needs you to work/live in the Hamptons in the summer as they spend their summers mostly there and also love-in on some random weekends throughout the year as needed.
Responsibilities of Housekeeper/Nanny
Requirements of Housekeeper/Nanny Position
- Housekeeping: Full Housekeeping
- Laundry: Family laundry responsibilities
- Ironing; Occasional
- Cooking; Plain Cooking; Family Meals occasionally
- Errands: Weekly Grocery Shopping
- Organizational duties: Seasonal closet organization
- Childcare: Occasional childcare includes staying at home with one child or taking one to an activity.
- Communicate with Mom on any issues that need addressing.
Compensation of the Housekeeper/Nanny position
- Clean driver's license
- Domestic Travel required
- Must enjoy what they do
- Prepare Meals as required: healthy simple and tasty