Private family of 3 in Newtown, PA currently in search of a nanny, experienced with infants, to work in their home Monday through Friday. The tentative hours would be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 to 4:30 and Tuesday and Thursday from 2 to 8. Hours can be flexible, but family asks that the candidate have flexibility as well.
Dad works in real estate full time and mom is home with their 1 month old baby. They have a Doula/night nurse currently who will be with the family until the baby is 3 months old. They also have a housekeeper that comes weekly for the full and detailed cleaning of the home.
The nanny’s daily primary responsibility and time will be spent caring for the baby.
All other responsibilities & tasks will be secondary or when time is permitted.
The ideal candidate will be very experienced with infants and be able to provide some insight to a new mom. She should also be very energetic and active. As the baby grows, the nanny should be able to implement reading books, doing arts and crafts, teaching letters, numbers, and colors, etc.
Family would love to find someone looking for a long term position that can be with them for a very long time. Must drive, but a car can be provided.
Responsibilities of the Nanny in Newtown, PA
Qualifications of the Nanny in Newtown, PA
- Care for 1 month old baby: diaper changing, feeding, clothing, bathing, etc. Preparing, cleaning, and sanitizing bottles. Keep nursery clean and tidy.
- Baby laundry
- Errands: grocery shopping, dry cleaning, family shopping
- Occasional household duties: laundry, dishes, assisting in the kitchen, light household cleaning, taking out the trash
- Experience with newborns and toddlers
- Clean driving records
- Ability to pass drug test and background check
- Recent and relevant references
- Ability to travel with the family as needed
- High energy level