Executive Housekeeper in Brooklyn, New York
Private Family living in Brooklyn (Dumbo) in search of an experienced Executive Housekeeper who independently will identify projects and things that need to be cleaned up/organized before being told to do so. The person should be very good at managing a household. Family has 3 children and an after school nanny. Mother in law lives in the home and is Mandarin speaking.
5 days/week Monday to Friday; being able to support an additional half or full day during the weekend is a plus.
We expect the person to work 40 hours minimum per week, and up to 50. We are looking for individuals who could start the day between 8am -10am and finish it between 5-7pm. It would be helpful if sometimes the person could stay longer hours and baby sit in the evening, but not a must
Responsibilities of the Executive Housekeeper Brooklyn New York
- Full housekeeping required. Cleaning all areas of the home
- Laundry duties: Family laundry duties, hand wash delicates, and ironing
- Cooking: assist with cooking if needed
- Organization: Closet Organization, Kitchen
- Cooking: Lunches, prepare dinner Chinese food or even Asian a plus
- Childcare; help with children as needed, snacks, bathing
- Able to navigate public transportation
The focus of the role is tasks 1 and 2; we aren’t looking for nannies or individuals who are looking to focus on taking care of kids.