Live In Nanny Position Washington DC
High Profile Family seeks to hire a Nanny to work Monday to Friday at their home and assist with the care of their 2. ½ year old child. Work hours as a live-in nanny will be noon to 9pm with occasional weekends.
A successful applicant will be creative, have lots of energy to keep on with an energetic child, fun, active and experienced. There will be a car available for the position and family would require a clean driving record. Education is very import and they would expect you to travel with them as needed. A childcare visa is required, French speaking (Mom is French) and would like her child to speak French. Family has a full time Housekeeper.
Responsibilities of the Live In Nanny Position Washington DC
Requirements of theLive In Nanny Position Washington DC
- Childcare: Childcare of a 2 ½ year old.
- Meal Preparation: Prep and prepare for child
- Organization: overall organization
- Running Errands: as needed
Compensation of the Live In Nanny Position Washington DC
- Legal working status in the US
- Able to Travel Internationally
- Able to Swim
- Valid Drivers License with good record
- References required
- Car available
- Suite with Kitchenette,
- Use of Gym