Mom in Hells Kitchen area of Manhattan are in search of a Live In Nanny to start ASAP to help with their toddler daughter.
They are looking for a career nanny, with a background in education, who has most of their experience working with infants and toddlers. Must know all the ins and outs of early childhood care and assist in helping the child reach their milestones. Ideally, an engaging individual, who is full of energy, with the ability to keep up with an active child as she gets older. Must be flexible for changing schedules, etc. Mom really needs help with child-related chores, as she is a stay at home mom, and needs an extra set of hands.
Nanny is to remove shoes and wash hands immediately upon entering the home. The ideal candidate will have the ability to travel with the family if needed.
Requested Duration: As long term as possible if it is a good fit
- Childcare: 1 child
- Housekeeping: Pertaining to the child
- Cooking: Pertaining to the child
- Laundry: Pertaining to the child
- Driving: Not Required
- Travel: Ideally – must be passport ready.
- Work Hours: 40 hours/week
- Experience working with children newborn to 3 years old
- Early Childhood background
- References: Minimum of 2 References (long term positions only)
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Salary: $40-$45/hour
- Living Accommodations: Live In
- Vacation: Yes