Busy family of 4 in Washington, CT is seeking a Live-in Domestic Couple for their 15,000 square foot residence. The couple will have a separate 1-bedroom apartment on the property provided to them and a car available for work purposes. The family has 2 large friendly dogs but no dog responsibilities are required but you must be dog friendly.
The main responsibilities of the Domestic Couple include (but not limited too):
* Full detailed housekeeping
* Family laundry
* Cook family dinners
* Set the dinner table for parties and clean up after the guests
* Serve food and present the meals
* Vehicle maintenance including maintaining service, car appointments
* Outside maintenance of the property (porches, sweep stairs, shovel snow when needed etc.)
* Lift heavy items when needed
* Family errands
* All Houseman responsibilities
The work days are Tuesday – Saturday from 12:30pm – 8:30pm. The family is providing health insurance and the salary is based on experience. The targeted salary range is $150,000 but they family will consider each couple individually based on experience.