Private family in Newtown, Pennsylvania looking to hire a Nanny for their 2 year old and infant on the way! (Start date flexible)
The Ideal Candidate: Has experience with infants and toddlers and loves being with children in this age range! The nanny must be ok with mom and dad home since they both work from home on certain days. The schedule varies from day to day but this is Monday-Friday full time.
Our two year old boy has just started to go to school M-F from 9-12. Part of the job duties will be to assist the parents in drop-off/pickups when needed as well as preparing his lunch each day (and dinner on the days where hours extend into the evening). The other boy will be an infant at the time of job placement so we are looking for someone to help us with typical infant duties including but not limited to: bottle feeding/cleaning/sterilization and helping to maintain an age-appropriate schedule (as guided by the parents). Additionally, we would be looking for someone to do the children's laundry on a weekly basis as well as sharing in bathing duties.
What Works Best for Family: We are looking for an honest, loving, reliable person to join our family for a long-term position and help us take care of and love on our two boys. It is of the utmost importance to us that this person is reliable with their work hours and can help us maintain a routine and stable family schedule. We would love for someone who is warm and loves to be around babies and toddlers, has the energy and knowledge to engage in age appropriate learning activities and outdoor play (vs screen time), and is also willing to help us set boundaries and raise children who are respectful, well-behaved and independent thinkers. We appreciate a calm demeanor as this is what meshes best with our family and our oldest boy is used to. We are looking for someone with an excellent driving record and who has been driving for no less than 5 years. Occasional overnight hours or travel may be requested occasionally and, of course, mutually agreed upon by both parties as seen fit.
Requested Duration: Years
About the Family
Children: 2 (2yrs old and infant)
- Childcare: 2 Children, Ages infant (due November 2nd) and 2 year old
- Housekeeping: Light Housekeeping Required
- Cooking: Help Start/Prep for Dinner,Childrens Meals Only
- Laundry: Family Laundry,Children Laundry Only
- Errands: No Errands Required
- Driving: Required
- Travel: Would love for this individual to travel with family -they won't be traveling anytime soon
- Work Hours: Mondays: 9:30 AM-6:30 PM Tuesdays: 7 AM-6 PM, Wednesday 11:30-4:30 PM, Thursdays: 8:30-4:30, Fridays, 8:30-3:30
- Experience: Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Personality Traits:
- Salary: $30-$35 per hour- DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Vacation: 2 weeks- family chooses 1 week
- Additional Benefits: 3 sick days