Private family looking to hire a Household Manager in East Islip, NY.
The Ideal Candidate: Looking for someone independent, takes directions easily, punctual, honest, reliable, and takes initiative. Candidate must be self directed, one step ahead, and a go getter.
What Works Best for Family: Seeking a professional Household Manager. This candidate will run errands, housekeeping, book/organize travel, help with events, keep up with schedules, organize house, open packages, running paper work, watch over workers who come into the home, purchase gifts, take care of lengthy phone calls and generally just make their busy lives a little less chaotic. A candidate who is detailed will excel well in this position.
Requested Duration: Long term
About the Family
Current Staff: Nanny
- Childcare: No Childcare Required
- Housekeeping: Light Housekeeping Required
- Cooking: Help Start/Prep for Dinner
- Laundry: Family laundry
- Ironing: No Ironing Required
- Errands: Dry Cleaners; Post Office, Etc.
- Driving: Own Car
- Travel: No Travel Required
- Work Hours: M-F 9AM-3PM
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3 Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Salary: $35-$40/hour
- Living Accommodations: Live Out