Private family in Center City, Philadelphia is in search of an experienced Housekeeper to work in their 6000 square foot home, 3-4 days/week. Mom and dad work from home. They have a 7 month old, 3 year old, and 13 year old (with them every other week).
Duties would be to clean and maintain their home, perform laundry duties, change linens regularly and ensure the bedrooms are well-organized, and execute weekly chores and additional projects as needed. Also, someone who has the ability to manage personal errands, including picking up packages and handling returns, assisting with maintaining the household's cleaning supplies and inventory, and ordering supplies as necessary, following a provided list. The ideal candidate would be able to oversee and manage their own time efficiently.
It should also be noted that the home as ALOT of steps with no elevator, so Housekeeper MUST have alot of energy and stamina to keep up in this type of home.
The family also has a full time nanny that does child-related housekeeping duties.
- Previous experience in housekeeping and family assistance roles.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work independently.
- Strong communication skills, especially in providing clear directions.
- Flexibility to adapt to the family's specific preferences and needs.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to household tasks.
- GREAT organization skills – something the family is currently lacking.
$30-$40/hour depending on experience and verifiable recent references