Young, fun family living in Northport, New York looking to hire a Full time or part time Nanny to help a stay at home mom with her 2 boys learn, have fun, and stay organized during the day.
The Ideal Candidate: Loves boys! Mom is expecting her 3rd boy mid February. She home schools her 18 mo old and 3 year old and wants someone to partner with her in keeping them entertained, taking them outside, working on fine motor skills, while staying off screens and keeping their play areas organized.
What Works Best for Family: This family is very open to someone who is willing to learn and adjust to the family. If someone doesn't have years of experience, it is ok. Mom is following a Montessori curriculum for the boys. They would be fine with someone working 3 full days a week or 5 days if that is what the nanny prefers. Nanny must be ok with mom being home all the time.
Requested Duration: We want longevity
About the Family
Children: 2 and 1 on the way
- Work Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
- Languages: English
- Experience: Years of Experience with children
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Personality Traits: organized, friendly, loving, creative, energetic
- Salary: $28-$35 per hour