Generous, loyal family in Miami, Florida looking hire a ROTA Nanny to work 2 weeks on (24/7) and then have 2 weeks off. The family has two little girls (2 and 6 years old) This position is for the 6 year old, the 2 year old has her own nanny.
The Ideal Candidate: This person is available when the family needs her to pack her bag and go! They travel a lot and will need someone who has a passport. Has experience traveling with families. Resume should show longevity with families as well. CPR and 1st aid is a must!
Creates a safe and stimulating environment for children.• Plans meals, prepares food, and feeds children.• Engages children in age-appropriate activities and encourages intellectual development.• Teaches and supervises daily living skills.• Monitors behavior for irregularities pertaining to health and well-being as well as physical, emotional, and mental development.• Meets with parents regularly to assess child behavior and to plan activities.• Keep records of children’s learning and development etc.• Drive children to and from early childhood services, school, or other activities.• Supervise and help school-aged children with homework.• Do grocery shopping for the kids or errands of any miscellaneous needed.• Cleaning up from the day’s activities, whether that is making the bed, tidying a playroom, or keeping the kitchen the same level of cleanliness it was at the beginning of the day. Keep kitchen clean after meal preparation• Perform household chores such as sweeping, doing dishes and children's laundry• Entertain children, keeping them warm, happy and clean at all times. • Plan playdates with friends, both organizing on their own or taking to playdates you had planned• Pack and unpack for travels.• Keep tracking of medications such a expires medicines, backup prescriptions, monitor medical kit, travel medicine kit.• Be able to take care of the kid’s routine and responsibilities while parents are out town, must demonstrate capacity and knowledge to keep the kids safe. Nanny Requirements • More than 3 years nanny experience.• Proactive and able to improve.• Experience in live-in with families• First Aid and CPR certifications required.• Must have a clean driver's license and reliable transportation skills.• Must have passport updated.• Must have knowledge and experience swimming.• Great organizational and multitasking abilities.• Very active with arts and sports.• Skill for anticipate needs.• Ability to handle last minute situations.• Availability for travel any moment.
What Works Best for Family: Someone who is a rock star professional nanny!
Requested Duration: Years
About the Family
Dogs: 1 English Mastiff
Current Staff: Driver, nanny, house manger, butler, chef, etc
- Childcare: 2 Children, Ages 2 and 6- but this position is for the 6 year old
- Housekeeping: Light Housekeeping Required
- Cooking: Plain Cooking Required, Children's Meals Only
- Laundry: Children Laundry Only
- Errands: Dry Cleaners; Post Office,Etc.
- Driving: Required- car is available
- Travel: International Travel Required
- Work Hours: 2 weeks on 24/7 2 weeks off- rotation nanny
- Languages: English and would LOVE if this person spoke Spanish too! (but not a requirement)
- Experience: Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Personality Traits: nurturing, team player – the home is fully staffed with amazing kind individuals, high work ethic, problem solver, discreet
- Salary: $130,000-$150,000 DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live In
- Health Insurance: Yes