The ideal candidate must have experience working in formal homes and be discreet and reliable. Live-in weekdays/live out weekends and be looking for a long-term commitment. Must have a valid driver’s license and be pet friendly as their is a small, friendly family dog.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Full-charge housekeeping responsibilities; museum-quality cleaning of residence
• Maintain fine furnishings and collective art
* Daily change of bed linens, sheets, towels
• Special attention to the cleaning of the bathroom
• Laundry and ironing of clothing and linens, caring for fine garments, travel packing/unpacking
• Maintaining household organization (closets, pantries, cabinets, etc.)
• Hands-on care for furniture; polishing fine surfaces
• Caring for family pet (small dog); walking, feeding, medication, pet-sitting when family is away, etc.
• Assisting with special dinners and events (setting table/clearing/cleanup)
• Greeting principals and guests at all times
• Household errands, and grocery shopping
• Must be able to prepare/serve simple meals
• Vendor maintenance; household inventory & procurement of supplies
• Handling special requests, errands, related duties and ad-hoc projects as needed
• Providing excellent service to principals and guests
Full Time Housekeeper West Village New York City NYC Family of five seeking to hire an experienced Live-out Kid-friendly Housekeeper...