REGISTER NOW for future 2023-2024 assignments!
Are you a trusted Newborn Care Specialist or Night Nanny looking for work?
Are you currently on assignment and looking for future roles?
If so, we’d love to support one another personally and professionally and stay up to date throughout your journey.
Let us know if you are currently on assignment, have future bookings, have flexibility to travel with the family, or wish to remain close to where your furniture is based…we place nationwide!
Expect to receive a follow-up intake call from one of our Household Staffing support team members asking for you to submit the requested information asap if you have not already done so.
Resume or details of job descriptions, including:
- Family name and location, including dates of employment
- Work Period (ie; 12-hour shift, 24-hour shift, 5 days, 7 days)
- Singleton, Twins, Triplets, Preemies, Special needs, etc.
- Minimum of 2 references with contact phone numbers, including any letters of recommendations from previous or current employer, with contact info.
- Certificates (cpr. first aid, newborn care specialist training, etc)
- Smiling humble photo
- Copy of Drivers license (if you have one)
We look forward to connecting you to a wonderful family, and as a reminder, if you send us a candidate (new to our agency) and we place them on a job, we pay referral fees!