A loving family of 4 is looking for a housekeeper/cook to work in their home in New York, NY. They are very nice and easy going family who would love someone who can help around the house and prepare meals. They need someone who enjoys cooking and organizing.
The Ideal Candidate: has organizational skills and attention to detail. Excellent time management and multitasking abilities. Discretion and respect for privacy.
Requested Duration: long term
About the Family
Adults: 3 Children:1 ( teenager)
Home SQFT: 4,000
- Cleaning and maintaining all living areas, including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and common spaces.
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and sanitizing surfaces.
- Laundry management, including washing, drying, ironing, and folding clothes.
- Making beds, changing linens, and organizing closets.
- Running errands, such as picking up dry cleaning or groceries
- Organizing pantries, cabinets, and storage areas
- Cook 2 meals, lunch and dinner. Asian cooking required. If someone is able to follow recipes, they are okay with that as well.
- Clean up after meals
Work Hours:10 am/11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Work Days: they would prefer Monday – Saturday but are oay With Monday – Friday
- Experience: 5 Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Salary: $30- $35/hr after taxes
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Vacation: 2 weeks pto, 6 major holidays paid off