Private family in Westwood, MA is looking to hire a Weekend Nanny.
The Ideal Candidate: Somebody who really enjoys kids this age…1.5 and 3.5 years old. Trustworthy, dependable, reliable and has the kids' safety and well being in mind. Someone who has been in this type of role before. Enjoys helping with meal prep too.
What Works Best: Someone to be an extra set of hands on the weekends and a collaborative team player within the family. Sometimes the needs fall in different areas (childcare, housekeeping, errands) so the family welcomes a candidate who can pick up the slack where needed or take the lead on certain tasks. Someone who brings a proactive, organized, and nurturing approach to their role.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the home
- Run errands as needed
- Actively engage/play with the children
- Prep and feed children
- Light housekeeping duties including laundry
Requested Duration: For many years
About the Family
Children: 2 (ages 1.5 and 3.5 year old boys)
Current Staff: 1 week day Nanny and bi-weekly cleaning crew
Home SQFT: Approx. 10,000 sq ft.
- Childcare: 2 children ages 1.5 and 3.5
- Housekeeping: Shared Housekeeping Required
- Cooking: Help Start/Prep for Dinner for adults and children
- Laundry: Family Laundry
- Errands: Dry Cleaners; Post Office, Etc.
- Driving: Required
- Work Hours: Friday – Sunday 10am – 8pm. Could also be any 2 days over the weekend instead of 3
- Languages: English
- Experience: 03 Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Personality Traits: warm and nurturing, energetic, proactive
- Salary: $30
- Living Accommodations: Live out