Private family living in Haverford, Pennsylvania is looking to hire a Nanny/Family Assistant to work Monday-Friday 1pm-7pm.
The Ideal Candidate: Is someone who LOVES children and wants to be part of educating them, helping them grow, and can't imagine life without working with children. This person should enjoy getting on the floor and playing, doing puzzles and other activities with children. The main focus is caring for their two girls. However, there are times in the schedule when the nanny can do the laundry, tidy up, prep dinner, etc.
What Works Best for Family: We try to maintain a positive environment, friendly atmosphere for our girls. We want someone who is energetic and who loves children and truly wants to make a relationship with them. We have no family in state so the girls will spend more time with their nanny than their grandparents/aunts/uncles etc. Their safety is our top priority. Cleanliness is very important to us (nothing crazy but things like wiping down the high chair when baby is finished eating or after they’ve gone to bed/quickly Dyson-ing the kitchen floor when there is crumbs or has been a spill, wiping countertops after the day is done).We are very involved parents and want someone who can work well with us as a team to raise our girls.
Requested Duration: 1 year at a minimum
About the Family
Children:2 girls (1.5 and 5 years old)
- Childcare: 2 Children, Ages 1.5 and 5
- Housekeeping: Light Housekeeping Required,
- Cooking: Help Start/Prep for Dinner,Plain Cooking Required ,Children's Meals Only,Family Meals ,Special Dietary Restrictions (older daughter is allergic to eggs, dairy, tree nuts, avocado- uses an epi pen)
- Laundry: Family Laundry
- Errands: Weekly Grocery Shopping
- Driving: Car Available for Position
- Travel: Domestic Travel Required- Would like individual to go to the Hamptons with family for 3 weeks the end of the Summer-if you cannot, still apply
- Work Hours: 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM- Monday-Friday
- Languages: English
- Experience: Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Personality Traits: energetic, excited to be around children, active, creative, loving
- Salary: $28-$30 per hour- DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live Out