Private family in Langhorne, Pennsylvania- Bucks County looking to hire a reliable loving nanny for their twin 9 month old boys.
The Ideal Candidate: Someone who has the energy to care for twin baby boys. The perfect person would have a sweet preschool teacher vibe. Someone who is proactive to vacuum the floor if there are crumbs since the boys are crawling. A flexible individual is needed since mom and dad work demanding work schedules and commute to work via train. The boys follow an eat, sleep, play routine and are on two naps. The nanny should be creative to do educational appropriate activities, take them outside for walks, etc. During naps assist with laundry, cleaning kids areas, making a list of items that need to be replenished. Assist mom in nursing when she returns home from work; communicate with mom and dad to ensure transparent communication on health/development of boys
What Works Best for Family: We are seeking a dependable, calming, nurturing, patient, proactive/self-starter, energetic nanny that is comfortable with caring for multiples of the same age (twin experience or experience leading an infant/toddler classroom).
Requested Duration: At least 1 year, we are hoping for a long term fit.
About the Family
Children:3 (but 4 year old goes to school full time)
Dogs:1 small dog
- Childcare: 2 Children, Ages 9 month old twins
- Housekeeping: Light Housekeeping Required
- Cooking: Help Start/Prep for Dinner, Children's Meals Only,Family Meals
- Laundry: Family Laundry,Children Laundry Only,Baby Laundry Only
- Driving: Own Car
- Work Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Languages: English
- Experience: Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Personality Traits: sweet, reliable, calming, easy going, kind, creative
- Salary: $30-$35 per hour- DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Vacation: 2 weeks vacation (family chooses 1)
- Additional Benefits: 3-5 sick days and major holidays