Job Title: Cook/Nanny- Live In or Out
Location: Gladwyne, Pennsylvania
Job Summary: A private family in Gladwyne, Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time Cook/Nanny (Wednesday-Sundays) (Family has a full time nanny Monday-Friday so any nanny tasks would be outside those hours- mostly on Saturdays and Sundays) to join their household. The ideal candidate will be a great cook, who has experience with children. Additionally, they will take ownership of meal preparation, collaborating with the mother to plan and cook family dinners. This individual must also have experience nannying as there will be times cooking won't be the task at hand, but watching the girls will be. The family is open to a live-in arrangement for up to 5 nights a week, but full live-in availability is also acceptable. If you are organized, enjoy cooking, and have a friendly demeanor, this may be the perfect position for you. The family is also open to Live out. This person must be ok with running errands for the family and tidying up in between the deep cleans (performed by a housekeeper)
- Cooking meals for the family.
- Comfortable doing family laundry
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the entire household.
- Take ownership of meal planning and preparation, considering the family's preferences and collaborating with the mother.
- Care for girls when not tasked with other areas.
- Handle grocery shopping to ensure a well-stocked pantry and house.
- Prepare daily family dinners, showcasing your cooking skills and proposing menu ideas.
- Coordinate and work well with other household staff members, including a full-time nanny.
- Perform occasional errands, such as grocery shopping, as needed.
- Drive as required for household tasks.
- Availability for a full-time position, approximately 40-50 hours per week, Wednesday-Sunday
- Fluency in English.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Friendly demeanor, able to work well with children and pets.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass stringent background checks and drug testing.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $35.00- $40.00
- Live-in accommodation provided.
- Two weeks of paid vacation.
- Health insurance possibility depending on salary.
- Additional benefits include 3-5 paid sick days, major holidays off and paid.