A family in Berwyn, PA is looking for a housekeeper/after-school care to join their family.
The primary responsibilities include managing laundry, changing the bedding at least once a week, organizing, and full housekeeping. Additionally, assist with occasional errands, and help with the kids after school with schoolwork tasks.
They are both a busy couple that works from home and the wife usually travels a few weeks a month.
They would love to have someone free to travel with them on a few trips a year to help with the kids but it's not a deal breaker.
The ideal person will be someone who can work independently and is good with time management.
Someone who is a self-starter and can take initiative when they see opportunities to make things better. Someone with a high level of excellence and flexibility. Someone who seeks feedback and wants to add value and solve problems in the home rather than just checking the box.
Requested Duration: 5 to 7 years
About the Family
- Work Hours: Flexible, ( can be 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, when mom is traveling 8:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and alternative Thursday depending on the week.
- Cooking: Help start and prep meals
- Languages: English
- Experience: 5 Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Travel: Domestic travel
- Driving: Required
- Salary: $30 to $35/hr DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live Out