Two Entrepreneurs looking for someone to help care for their children and home to help make their lives easier. They need someone as soon as possible! Individual DOES NOT NEED TO SPEAK SPANISH This nanny/housekeeper should live near Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. Must Drive!
The Ideal Candidate: Will put the children first before anything else in this role. This person will enjoy the "pre teen age" and know how to connect with children at this stage of their lives. The most important time of the day for this position is 2:30-7:30 as this is the time the children need to be picked up from two different schools, taken to activities, made dinner, helping with homework, etc.
What Works Best for Family: The family is looking for someone with skills to connect with the children, know what is age appropriate, have experience doing household tasks and can cook for the children. The household tasks can be completed before the children are home from school. Laundry, running errands, emptying dishwasher, ensuring the children's uniforms are clean and ready, making sure the home is stocked with items such as toilet paper, toiletries, food, snacks, etc.
Requested Duration: 5 years
About the Family
Current Staff: Housekeeper comes 1x per week to do deep clean
- Housekeeping: Keeping the home tidy and organized is required- they have someone to do full deep cleans
- Cooking: Dinner for children
- Laundry: Children's Laundry
- Errands: Dry Cleaners; Post Office, Making returns, Grocery shopping, etc
- Driving: Required
- Work Hours: Monday-Friday 7 hours per day or Monday- Thursday 8 hours per day
- Languages: English OR Spanish
- Experience: Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Personality Traits: loving, kind, smart, supportive, trustworthy, reliable, patient, communicative, energetic
- Salary: $35 per hour for 32 hours per week OR $30 per hour for 35 hours per week
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid plus 3 sick days, Federal holidays off as well.
- Additional Benefit: Mid June-Mid July kids aren't home. Family is on vacation 2 weeks in August, last week of March and last two weeks in December. Most of that time candidate will be off or just asked to do certain tasks and will still be paid normal pay. 2 weeks vacation should be taken during this time.